Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr. Basu I have a medical issue dating back 4 years and only…

Customer Question
Dr. Basu I have a...
Dr. Basu I have a medical issue dating back 4 years and only recently I have started to think maybe I have a tapeworm. I have a few lab results that I would like you to view and offer your opinion. I deeply appreciate your attention. Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
Attached are the results of my blood work. Please let me know if my suspicions may be right?Thank you,Jennifer
6/12/2015
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
Let me take a look at your documents. Be right back.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
I have reviewed your documents and there is nothing there that makes me think you have a tapeworm.
But, if you are worried, taking a course of an anthelmintic such as Albendazole can easily clear things up.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS