Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I hope u can help, I am a recreational meth and come user. I…

Customer Question
I hope u can...
I hope u can help, I am a recreational meth and come user. I used last nite smoking and injecting and got a phone. Call this morning that I have to report to. My probation office on Friday at 9 for a urine test. I believe it is a standard five or six panel urine test. How can I pass
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
6/10/2015
Doctor: Dr. Cameron, Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Hi
Thanks for requesting me
It takes 3-4 days for meth to leave the system
So you'd be clean sat nite at the earliest.
There is no way other than time to clear.
I am sorry
I know that this is not what you wanted to hear. But my job is to give you accurate And truthful information. With that in mind please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)