How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband for the nuclear energy deparartment for 35 years

Customer Question

my husband for the nuclear energy deparartment for 35 years all over U.S.he has been bed-ridden for two year his//I'v contacted the Labar by phone & mail//they are dening him of his money for coming into contact with asbestos-meso//He has a 7mm tumor on left lower lung//also his lung function is16% Where do I start
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Start with his doctor. The nature of the tumor needs to be verified.
The doctor can then direct you to the correct department and forms...for which you will need the doctors statement.
OR has all that been done?