Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

This is just for you. i have symptms i would like to ask you

Customer Question

This is just for you . i have symptms i would like to ask you
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.

Sure, I'm happy to help. What's up?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are you there I am in a panic and scared to death

I'm here. What are you panicked about?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well i have not been feeling good and i am scared of it being Hiv or aids .

i have diarrah it does not want to go away The doctor gave me medication for my Urinery system let me ask you this my scan says that i have minmal retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy does that mean i have aids

Remind me of your possible exposure and what tests you have had?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok i have not had any sex with any one since 2008 I got sick 2 months ago with urinery infection that did not clear right away . then i went to the doctor kept giving me antibiotics I got a scan . i got pelvic ultra sound all clear . yesterday he sent me to get a cbc blood test all normal i f i had aids would that cbc be normal

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am so afraid that i do not know what to do I am afraid of taking it and find out i have that do you think if my blood test cbc was normal yesterday i could still have it

have you gotten tested for HIV?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was tested in the 90 I am scared to death do you think i could have aids even if my blood work on cbc came out good and what was that minmal enlargment on my scan mean is that mean i have aids

The enlarged lymph nodes could be from anything. Even the urinary tract infection can do that. I doubt you have AIDS if the CBC is totally normal. However, if you have had an exposure since you got tested you need tested again. Not likely HIV though

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr phil . i had my obg do a papsmear which it came out normal no Hpv or cancer . i also had more than 1 cbc all normal . here it is you tell me if it is good wbc 4.9 rbc 4.12 dr phil could i have that diarrah side effect from the medication the doctor gave me

Yes, these are all good signs.