How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Could you prescribe antabuse for me? if so I will tell you

Customer Question

could you prescribe antabuse for me? if so I will tell you the other meds I am taking
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You can not get that prescribed other than by a doctor who has examined you in person, and who can monitor you and follow up.
Anything else is illegal in the US.
Why have you not gotten this from your doctor if you have been in "rehab?"
I can help you sort out this situation