Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thanks, Dr., for your answer about dried blood, but I was…

Customer Question
Thanks, ***** ***** for your...
Thanks, ***** ***** for your answer about dried blood, but I was more concerned that I might spread something to the intake area that might cause others to catch something. I guess your same answer would be good for other people using the area, too.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
6/2/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
This is Dr. David
you don't have to be worried about spreading germs in the patient intake area.
that area normally has germs just like any high traffic area like a doctor's waiting room or the bus station or grocery store.
you don't have to worry
let me know if you have other questions.
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician