Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have taken a 1/4 of a oxycodone for about 30 days every…

Customer Question
I have taken a 1/4...
I have taken a 1/4 of a oxycodone for about 30 days every other day sometimes 3 or 4 days in between for a back injury. I need to take an life ins physical for $1mil. I certainly don't want anyone to think that I use drugs. Will it be detected in 2 weeks, just finished prescription.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
6/1/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
thanks for requesting me.
oxycodone usually is detectable in the urine on urine drug screening test for up to 3 days after last use.
if you wait 2 weeks, it will not be detectable if you stop taking the oxycodone at this point.
you should be fine
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com