How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45932
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok my step brothers girlfriend got nauseated earlier said she

Customer Question

Ok my step brothers girlfriend got nauseated earlier said she felt like throwing up. She said she did throw up once. I had went to the store and come back and she was laying in bed acting like she was in shock. Shaking all over and not saying anything. This went on for about 30 or 40 mins and now she is unconscious. Her pulse and breathing is normal her skin feels cool. I'm not sure what has happened. Only know her a couple days. She doesn't have insurance. Please help me know what I should do. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
she could have had a seizure
you should try to wake her up
you should call 911 and get an ambulance to take her to the ER right away to have a doctor assess her right away
even if she doesn't have insurance, you have to get her to a hospital for a doctor to check her out.
this is serious and you want to get her to a doctor
call 911 to get her to the ER
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She will not wakeup
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
call 911 and get her to the ER and hospital as soon as possible
this can be serious
she could be in a post seizure state or post ictal phase
but you have to get her to the ER to be evaluated by a doctor.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
do you have any other questions?