Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had my son 9 weeks premature on 12-25-14 and ever since…

Customer Question
i had my son 9...
i had my son 9 weeks premature on 12-25-14 and ever since ive been losing weight and starting randomly bruising a few weeks ago. I get very lightheaded and fatigued over extremely little activity. if I walk 5 mins I have new bruises lining my legs with pains and feelings of electric shock.i can barely tap something and start changing color. it was my legs at first and is now spreading to my arms and back. I cant put my hair up without my vision going blurry and my arms getting tired and almost going limp. I weighed 127 or so in February and currently weigh 90 at 20 years old. it physically hurts to eat. my hands and feet are always cold and im always in pain. I just recently started getting extreme heat flashes about 2 days ago. and im beginning memory loss
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
5/29/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
you need to see a doctor right away and get blood testing to check your hemoglobin and platelets and coagulation times
you could also have an autoimmune process going on with your body making antibodies attacking your system causing some of your symptoms
your symptoms sound serious
you need to see a doctor to get blood testing to check for ESR and C reactive protein and ANA and anti dsDNA antibodies to see if you have excessive inflammation and autoimmune disease.
you could have raynaud's disease if your hands and feet are always cold
you could have a vasculitis inflammation of your blood vessels causing part of your symptoms.
do you have a doctor you can see right away to get these tests?