Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im am a combat vet and for twenty plus years I have been…

Customer Question
im am a combat vet...
im am a combat vet and for twenty plus years I have been dealing with extreme anxiety depression panic attacks ptsd both from over seas an a incincident where I wa sexually abused froma boyscout leader at the age of twelve, this has been living hell to ssay the leasest. being a vet I feel the entire Va system is broke and the only way I am stable at all especially with my panic attacka severe anxity ptsd form being over seas and I was was sexually abused from a boyscout leader at the age of twelve. my head races sleep is a issue when im not on my meds and the rest of the da is spent ina bundle of nerverves. it just seemed to exalcerate and get worse ever since my return to from the service . and it is just hell to live like this. when I am on my meds I can get to some sort of stability, its not perfect but mmy racing thoughts go away and im able to sleep better. I could really use some help. my have not been enjoyuable lately and its just miserable
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2015
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
I am sorry to learn about your problems.
I would have probably felt the same way if I were you.
Can you please answer a few questions for me:
1. What is your current age and gender?
2. Of the medications that you have mentioned, which ones do you take regularly, everyday?
3. Do you have any other medical problems?
Please let me know.
Kind regards