Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I was recently advised by a cardiac specialist to see a lung

Customer Question
specialist about my pulminary lung...
I was recently advised by a cardiac specialist to see a lung specialist about my pulminary lung fibrosis. Please advise where i can see one locall - I reside in Narellan NSW2567
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
5/27/2015
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Hello from JustAnswer.
How close would this need to be?
For example, would you consider Sydney to be sufficiently close?
I had asked for some clarification and have not heard back.
I cannot find a Pulmonologist in Narellan itself, but I can find some in communities around Sydney, including
Dr. ***** *****, in Liverpool, phone number of***** Monica Comsa, in Kingswood, phone number of***** ***** *****, in Kingswood, phone number of 4722 3001
If these doctors are too far, please let me know which communities would be close to you.
Thank you for your time but I need to consider other options.
What other options are you considering?
Dr. D. Love, Doctor