Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can i get rid of Mucoid plaque or pass as much as I can.

Customer Question
How can i get rid...

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
5/24/2015
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
where is the plaque located?

Its located in your intestants.

Thanks for this reply. What have you tried?

I have not tried anything. I wanted to know a safe way of passing it. I'm on a diet trying to lose weight and I want to get rid of all the waist in my intestines as a way to help jump start my diet.

The best way to cleanse the colon is simply with miralax. A lot of the "colon cleansers" that are sold are very dangerous stimulants.

I would take miralax one packet daily. This is the same thing that is used for a colonoscopy. Cleans you out safely

I noticed that our chat is not complete.
My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.