How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45923
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Contemplating going to ER...55, female, lower right abdominal

Customer Question

contemplating going to ER...55, female, lower right abdominal pain lasting 8 days now. no other symptoms, but pain is wearing me out. moderate to severe pain...
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
yes, you should go to the ER
you could have diverticulosis pain
you might need a course of antibiotics
and a CT scan of the abdomen
yes, go to the ER
make sure you take the motrin with food in your stomach and with plenty of water
let me know if you have questions.