Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

To who it may concern gomez my isurance is medicais star…

Customer Question
to who it may concern...
to who it may concern hi my name is ***** ***** my isurance is medicais star plus amerigroup i can not find a pain doctor that can prescribe my hydrocodone and my oxycodone without tulenol is ther anyway some one could hepl me get my meds.with my insurance
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
5/20/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
hydrocodone pain pills only come with acetamenophen. they don't make it without acetomenophen.
oxycodone does come alone without acetamenophen.
they make oxycodone 5mg pills without tylenol
your doctors can prescribe you this
why won't your doctors give you a prescription of oxycodone 5mg IR immediate release?