Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have swellings above the clavicle which increases and

Customer Question

I have swellings above the clavicle which increases and decreases - mainly on the left side. Do not believe this is fat - as it would not come and go Also have a dilated pulmonARY artery and wonder if these two things could be related. It is not comfortable and I get no reply from the docs I have seen. The artery measured 4.8 on a recent cat scan - but nothing else showed up. The artery problem is congenital and has not caused me problems throughout life.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
It is quite possible to be a vascular swelling which will fluctuate in size over time.
This can be confirmed by a CT scan with contrast.
Usually not concerning.
However, you can see a vascular surgeon for further evaluation.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please click on Excellent service so that the website allows me to assist you further :)