How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get psychiatry out of my life within the next very

Customer Question

would a personal directive of a trusted friend help? obviously my    rightbto have a meeting now to enter in capacity tovsay no is not available to me without having the things i need in place (lawyer andcat least freedom to be home maintained although saddened it could be worse)                  i

right to b

need to get psychiatry out of my life within the next very short time. Tomorrow? I am not compliant and am being lied to and prevented from knowing who to file against. I am dosed on a drug that was given years ago then stopped. I need a cease and desist NOW. I am changing to medical stress leave to fight and need to know what form to file. No forms have been given to me. How does this occur if I have been called would deteriorate if not lied to and acted against (faulty) so how do I stop this? I have money for lawyer in litigation and advocacy. All this has happened in my personal life at home. I yam made to feel ill are ease as ppl talk around (near) me but not to me. I sense something worse is in the near future on the horizon. I need to act swiftly and effectively. I am distraught.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.
I do not know the details of what has been going on with you. You sound quite upset and suspicious in general. Your statement strikes me that you seem distrustful of medical professionals and perhaps others ..
I would suggest that perhaps you seem to need some help > medical perhaps ?? psychological perhaps??
Whom do you trust? Might a close friend or family member accompany you to a medical or psychiatric appointment? Perhaps you would benefit to have a trusted advocate by your side...
Let me know what you think.. I hope that this is helpful...
Further details of your situation or concerns may be helpful to me. I will be happy to discuss this further if you wish...
Best Regards >>
Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have a great psychologist. she asked me if i should move out of my home with my husband. a pastor suggested going to a shelter. i want the third party removed from my marriage not either my husband or myself. there are three of us in my marriage right now and that party convinced him that they have the solution when it is the wrong place for my beliefs and values. what can i do? wrong place for "support" i mean and psychology is the right place. i need to get them to be forced to stop.'

Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
It sounds complex and convoluted. It sounds that you and your husband may have been influenced or manipulated or deceived by this third person...
I agree with you seeking the counsel and advise as you have from your psychologist and pastor. I think that these 2 individuals sound to be good sources to help with you with sound advice and help.
It sounds that you need to talk with your husband AWAY from this third party >>
It may not work out as you hope but i hope that it does ( You are not responsible for other peoples behavior) I think that it is going to be a destructive situation to try and have a three way intimate relationship... (Many may disagree but that is my opinion)
Take care of yourself as the first priority >> you are responsible for YOU first of all..
Try and reason with your husband I think but I do not know your situation and what he may think or feel ( he may want to have you and another person.. selfish but foolish if you ask me...)
You need to be in a situation in which you feel at home and comfortable and that your own beliefs and values are not assaulted..
I hope that your husband may come to his senses but there is no way that I can possibly know if that will be the case. Better for you to be on your own than with the wrong person I would say...
Continue to seek support from those that you trust. This will work out in time. It may work out more favorably or possibly less favorably than you hope with regard to your husband... I think try but keep your guard up and refuse to agree to any arrangement that you are not at ease with...
I hope that this is helpful for you Let me know if I may be of further help. Best of luck to you! I hope that you get a positive change in this situation soon!
Try to get him to join you one on one plus counselor.. that may be helpful IF he is willing,,,
Best Regards!!
Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the third party is health services. a treatment" observation based" action team.

Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
OK I misunderstood you...
What is the purpose of this team?? Is this intended to care for your husband for some reason? Or for you for some reason?
Is this an over-reach type intervention would you say? Is this team interfering with you or your husband?
I'm trying to better understand what you are going through ....