How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can i do to keep myself from gunning down these

Customer Question

what can i do to keep myself from gunning down these disrespectful kids that live in the appartments near me. they drive in and out with their radios blasting there music. i have bipolar disorder and cannot tolerate noise very well.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.


I recommend that you openly discuss your feelings with your psychiatrist. You seem to need some increased focus on anger management it would seem.

IN part more attention to your treatment for anxiety may be of help.What medications do you take now for your Bipolar disorder??

I think probably a combination of medication adjustment to more help with anxiety plus some added counseling to help you with coping vs frustrations and issues that might provoke anger would be helpful for you.

I hope that this is helpful for you. Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you.

IF my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD