Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am trying to contact a therapist or doctor to treat my

Customer Question

I am trying to contact a therapist or doctor to treat my long-term case of constipation due to my inability to relax the anal sphincter. My gastroenterologist, Dr. David Shocket, recommended that I contact Ms. Orenstein-Fox, though it appears to be Dr. Foxx- Orenstein, to arrange therapy to induce the contraction. I have had two sessions of pelvic floor therapy, one in 2013 and one in 2014, which helped somewhat for a while, but the anal tension has returned again. I would like to get in touch with the doctor to obtain her advice as to further teatment, possibly including a visit to Phoenix for therapy. My name is***** my telephone number is ***-***-****, my email address is: *****@******.***. Please contact me for a discussion of possible actions. My birth date is 08/05/1934 and I am covered by Medicare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.

still need help?