How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to contact a therapist or doctor to treat my

Customer Question

I am trying to contact a therapist or doctor to treat my long-term case of constipation due to my inability to relax the anal sphincter. My gastroenterologist, Dr. David Shocket, recommended that I contact Ms. Orenstein-Fox, though it appears to be Dr. Foxx- Orenstein, to arrange therapy to induce the contraction. I have had two sessions of pelvic floor therapy, one in 2013 and one in 2014, which helped somewhat for a while, but the anal tension has returned again. I would like to get in touch with the doctor to obtain her advice as to further teatment, possibly including a visit to Phoenix for therapy. My name is***** my telephone number is ***-***-****, my email address is: *****@******.***. Please contact me for a discussion of possible actions. My birth date is 08/05/1934 and I am covered by Medicare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.

still need help?