Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
16455829

My name is***** just come back from holiday in

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** just come back from holiday in Kih Chang Thailand,I was bitten or scratched by a cat in a restaurant about 12/14 days ago the area is throbbing and it's all red around the wound I am using germoline do. I need to see a doctor,thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you absolutely need to see a doctor. It sounds like this is infected. And dog bites (and cat bites) can get pretty bad. Usually cat bites are worse.But you need antibiotics for this asap. It sounds like the skin is badly infected.I hope that this helped.please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)