How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Cameron Your Own Question
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 12910
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Cameron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** just come back from holiday in

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** just come back from holiday in Kih Chang Thailand,I was bitten or scratched by a cat in a restaurant about 12/14 days ago the area is throbbing and it's all red around the wound I am using germoline do. I need to see a doctor,thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you absolutely need to see a doctor. It sounds like this is infected. And dog bites (and cat bites) can get pretty bad. Usually cat bites are worse.But you need antibiotics for this asap. It sounds like the skin is badly infected.I hope that this helped.please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)