Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My wife has had the same set of symptoms for years- only in

Customer Question

my wife has had the same set of symptoms for years- only in the spring- namely:post-nasal drip and consequent upset stomach, achy sinuses, shortness of breath, burning sensation in the eyes. These always disappear at the onset of hot weather.
I believe that she is allergic to some kind of tree pollen. Her tests always come up neg.She has been to 5 or 6 allergists , the most recent one being last spring.
That doctor gave her a shot of Celestone , reasoning that if she was allergic to anything,
the Celestone would knock it out for 6 weeks or so. Then she would test.
However , the symptoms did not abate!Does anything come to mind that would help. We are desperate. Ed
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Has she even had allergy testing?