How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64646
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need get card i have pain my back

Customer Question

I need get card i have pain my back
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.

If you mean a card for the use of marijuana, we cannot directly help someone get it.

It would require a visit to a local doctor.

We can only provide information in response to questions.

If there is information that would be helpful, let us know.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.


What is the cause of your back pain?

The first thing to do is see a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor.

This is a special type of MD that can do a structural exam and see why you have back pain.

Then, if you need it, an MRI. To show what type of physical therapy you should have.

And, this doctor can handle pain meds.

You can not get a marijuana card unless you are in a marijuana state.

Here is a list and you can click on each state for instructions.

Please don't forget a positive rating.

Let me know if you have more questions.