How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Das, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2258
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Das, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello this is Jim what is the best way to enlarge my

This answer was rated:

Hello this is Jim what is the best way to enlarge my penis & what pills actually work without wasting money & whats the best method?


Welcome and thank you for your question.

I am very sorry to tell you that once you have reached adult age at 18 years, the penis does not enlarge any more - no pills can stimulate the penis to enlarge. Taking any pill is a wastage of money.

If you really feel that you need to enlarge your penis - you will need to go in for surgery. The most common technique to lengthen the penis is to cut its suspensory ligament and then perform plastic surgery to provide additional skin to cover its new length.

It would be best if you consulted a urologist for an examination and to check if your penis size is really small or is normal.

I hope this helps.

Dr. Das, MD and 6 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you