Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is the blood pressure solution by Burges legit?

Is the blood pressure solution by Ken Burges legit?
Dr. Rick, MD :

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Dr. Rick, MD :

I would not be my life and health on it........

Customer:

Can you find any reviews on it?

Dr. Rick, MD :

In my professional opinion using this as a way to control your blood pressure, instead of main-stream medical therapy, weight loss, exercise etc, is to head down the slippery slope to early stroke, heart disease and death.

Customer:

k thx

Dr. Rick, MD :

None that are not part of his marketing....

Dr. Rick, MD :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me a “10” rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS