Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I had my endoscopy procedure done on Friday. The result was

Hello. I had my endoscopy procedure done on Friday. The result was water in the stomach and gastritis. Not exactly sure about that. Seems it wasn't a gastric ulcer. This took a biopsy also and waiting for results as well as blood work. Would that cause me to still have a stomach that feels like it is always hungry? But yet I have no appetite
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.

you could be having gastroparesis or lack of your stomach properly moving food out of it. a barium swallow stomach emptying fluoroscopy radiology study can time how long it takes food to get out of your stomach. your stomach may not be emptying food properly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

never heard that one before. I have to make an appointment to the gastroenterologist on Monday and find out what the next step is. I just wish my hunger feeling would go away. I just had 2 slices of pizza and my stomach think I'm starving

ask the GI doctor on Monday if you might have gastroparesis

and see if they order a stomach emptying fluoroscopy study to check the stomach emptying time.

I hope this helps

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please click accept and leave positive feedback below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com