Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice.
13711182

Do you know how much caffeine Kirkland Brand Tea has in it

Do you know how much caffeine Kirkland Brand Green Tea has in it per cup? Is it as much as a cup of coffee? http://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Matcha-Japanese-Leaves/dp/B000WB1YSE
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping today.
It's hard to know exactly how much caffeine is in a cup of Kirkland green tea, but it's definitely much less than the caffeine in a cup of coffee. In general, green teas have about 25 mg of caffeine per cup, compared to coffee which has well over 100 mg per cup. Kirkland Matcha blend has matcha, which is a tea powder, so it probably has a little more caffeine than the average green tea. But it's definitely much less than the average cup of coffee. Best regards.