DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I saw your post about a soldier with a bean sized lump

i saw your post about a soldier with a bean sized lump intertwined with his frenulum linguae. i also have one. where can you refer me. i live in hamburg, pa. between harrisburg and philadelphia.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that we have a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Camille

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes. i will wait. this question is of importance to me.

Hello, Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for a professional to assist you. Since the professionals log in at different times, it is very difficult to predict when one will come on with your particular area of expertise. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait. Best, Camille
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i'm clueless on what to do. dr chen had mentioned he has seen these before. i will appreciate if he could give guidance. this dysplasia is fatal if let go.

Hello from JA
In fact these can be completely benign.
Exam should be enough to give you a good idea.
You simply need to see an otolaryngologist.
See this doctor for example.
http://www.health-tourism.com/ear-nose-throat/germany-c-hamburg/
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please don’t forget a positive rating.
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.