How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rick, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11367
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Rick, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you get a hiv ab hiv-1 wb quest - out of range

This answer was rated:

if you get a hiv ab hiv-1 wb quest - out of range indeterminate
i had lost alot of weight- i think ihad hashimotos and i lost all my hair- i figured this out myself my reading thingsi
i was in the states and on dr gave me this test?
then i gained my weight back and my hair
i also have tst that say i have lymes diseae
is this all related-lymes. airs hahsimoos
i had my hyroid removed- ever since then thes thinkgs had happened
eveyone says i have some infencion
i have syovitis and lost cartilage and have alot of other things
Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?
How long has this been going on for?
Why were you tested for HIV?
How long after possible exposure were you tested?
Do you know what type of test was done (there are many)?
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
From reading your post it is not clear to me what your question is. How can I assist you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i was loosing weight and lost my hair - and crying etc,, and sweating

i think i had hashimotos thyroditis- i got my blood work done at it said

those results as above- i did not ask to be tested for it- a inernal medicine doctor did- that is what it said?what does it mean?

i read some where when you have hashimotos itis from an invenction

is it from aids?what does the test mean or the result- is it autoimmune

I think you need to consult with another doctor and have the test results repeated. What you have posted does not seem clear to me at all.
I suggest you see an infectious disease specialist.
Does this make sense to you?
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i think there is an aid specialiist on tap here

i did not see a infectious disease doctore

An AIDS specialist would be the same as an infectious disease doctor.
You should make an appointment with her.
Does this make sense to you?
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick, MD and 7 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you