Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Can i take arimidex anastrozole 1mg with an

can i take arimidex anastrozole 1mg with an anti-inflammatory as i have hurt my knee and i had breast cancer almost 3 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD :

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Dr. Rick, MD :

What anti-inflammatory are you wanting to take with it....there are many of them out there :)

Dr. Rick, MD :

Are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick, MD :

It is pretty cool that you have internet connection at sea....and I'm glad to hear you are on a boat

Dr. Rick, MD :

Ok. I just read that rest of your post....sorry, I'm a bit slow I guess. You are interested in taking voltaren....

Dr. Rick, MD :

It is perfectly safe for you to take the voltaren rapid 12.5 mg and the Arimidex at the same time. This should not cause any problems.

Dr. Rick, MD :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick, MD :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD :

I guess you must have lost your signal....

Carolin,
Dr. Rick, MD : Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?
Dr. Rick, MD : What anti-inflammatory are you wanting to take with it....there are many of them out there :)
Dr. Rick, MD : Are you available to chat?
Dr. Rick, MD : It is pretty cool that you have internet connection at sea....and I'm glad to hear you are on a boat
Dr. Rick, MD : Ok. I just read that rest of your post....sorry, I'm a bit slow I guess. You are interested in taking voltaren....
Dr. Rick, MD : It is perfectly safe for you to take the voltaren rapid 12.5 mg and the Arimidex at the same time. This should not cause any problems.
Dr. Rick, MD : Does this make sense to you?
Dr. Rick, MD : I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Have a good trip. I hope your knee feels better soon. If you have ice available, but some on your knee and try to keep it elevated as well.