Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have been reading on google but haven't found my answer. I

I have been reading on...

I have been reading on google but haven't found my answer. I am on 3/4cc Test Enanthate once a week, Proviron 25mg twice a day and want to add Winstrol 40-50mg's everyday with this. Is this a safe combination and benefit? I have really come far with my health and muscle health as I workout with weights 4-5 days a week and do cardio. I have been reading more by Googling Proviron WITH Winstrol....some say it will hurt my sex drive. ALL say Proviron HELPS the male sex drive and it has helped mine. Is this true that Winstrol will hurt my sex drive/libido?

Answered in 1 hour by:
8/24/2013
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.

Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

The combination is not absolutely safe.

Both these drugs, when taken together can affect your liver adversely and you need to monitor the liver functions closely in the initial few weeks to make sure there is nothing wrong going on with the liver due to this drug combination.

The combination can also raise your calcium levels abnormally so its important to keep yourself adequately hydrated, and have calcium levels checked as well once you start using these together.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.

Would a lower dose, say 25mg Proviron once daily and 30mg Winstrol (for 6-8 weeks build muscle and lose fat) work to build muscle strength and NOT affect my self drive/libido??

You didn't answer about the sex drive libido part. I can tell the Proviron HELPS my sex drive.

Winstrol is a DHT-derived steroid with a 17aa modification, much like other oral steroids like Dianabol and Anadrol. It is one of the most popular anabolic steroids, only second to Dianabol. Winstrol has been around for decades under the chemical name - Stanozolol. Those who buy Winstrol will know its popularity on the black market is almost unmatched. Winstrol is an excellent anabolic steroid used for cutting because it increases how your body cuts or oxidises body fat stores. It increases the rate you lose fat via exercise and nutrition, so its excellent used for those wanting pecs and abs ready for the summer, pre-competition and bodybuilders during cutting phases. It can also put a lot of new muscle on the users frame, mostly by increasing nitrogen retention and protein synthesis pathways. As with any bulking or cutting phase, the user needs to have a solid nutrition plan in place, high in clean calories and protein and a consistent cardio regime for heart health and to increase energy expenditure.

I like these GOOD things Winstrol does that are beneficial.

NOTE: Proviron is EASY on the liver even at 75-100mg per day another Doctor said.

Thank you Tim for the follow up question.

No this is not going to affect your libido or sex drive.

Yes Proviron does help increase libido and erections as well. Taking Winstrol along with this is not going to affect this beneficial effect of Proviron to you.

The chances of side effects (like on liver) are more when the drugs are used in high doses and for prolonged periods; however, as a physician i have to make you careful about this. The dose you are taking is not significantly high, and at such doses we have rarely seen some one getting any problems, but one should be watchful.

Kindest Regards.

Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

So, per one Dr. here I can take 25mg of Proviron daily for years to give just a small bit more FREE Testosterone and it DOES make my muscle harder! and I like that. I am 54 now with the same meds you can read about....13 meds for diabetes, depression and heart/blood pressure.

Was it you who told me that? I know I also have read it online. It said many people of all ages take Proviron daily for years.

So, it's OK for me as well??

So, it's OK for me as well??

Relist: Other.
NO ANSWER in 24 hours!!!!
Someone ANSWER PLEASE.
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
I noticed you have already rated the other expert
asking another expert would require an additional rating.
Is that ok with you?

Yes.

ok can you give me a recap and any more questions you have?

Can you not see all of the chain of dialog? I thought you could.

Is it safe for me to take 25mg of Proviron with my 1/2cc of Testosterone Enanthate to make my muscles harder? I have been taking it for over 2-years and it works and gives me a LITTLE bit more FREE Testosterone. I'd like to keep taking it long term.

Are you there?

no way
It is way too much steroid
that has been well established to accelerate heart disease

Proviron is safe I have read online and Testosterone 1/2cc (175mg) is what ALL the American Doctors are prescribing......to me and to 5-of my friends who suffer from LOW T.

And Testosterone is not a "steroid". It's what men's bodies HAVE TO HAVE for all male functions, etc.

There are a lot of studies coming out recently showing that supplemental testosterone is very BAD for guys
Great increase in coronary artery disease
I don't recommend mixing these two
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor