DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Anyways what is this??? It didn't used to look like that. Is

Anyways what is this??? It didn't used to look like that. Is it a skin tag, hemmorhoid, fissure, or what? This photo was taken in normal circumstances 7 hours after BM
http://s116.photobucket.com/user/desvio2000/media/2-2.jpg.html
Here is my history and any information that might be useful.
-Used to have internal hemorrhoids.
-Mild pain around anus when passing stool
-Eat very healthy never have to push when I go
-Defecate in squatting position
-Bad back injury, had to lie in bed for a year. Bent spine but is fixed now, and damage to disc and soft tissue. Damage to lower back caused pinching/tightening feeling in anus especially when lying down.
-Pinching is gone now.
-Today I went for a walk and it felt like a crapped my pants and had no control over my anus. When I checked though there was nothing. It felt like I couldn't control one my sphincters. This was walking up hill.
-Had proctoscope and rectal exami
Hello from JA
A small hemorrhoid is what this looks like.
Take some preparation H
Get the stool very soft with a vegetarian diet.
Sit in a hot bath 3 to 4 times a day.
If not better in a week...rectal exam and possibly short scope.
OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry 1 more question, to keep things specific I will refer to the anus as a clock. What is the line that goes from the center to the 3:30 position and extends past the rim of the anus about 3mm? That has been there for a couple years. Also would walking affect the external hemorrhoid and cause a feeling similar to passing a stool? 1 last thing sorry, for preperation H I have the cream and the pill you push up. Which should I use?

Try the suppository
The line looks like a simple skin fold in the picture.
It could have a fissure in it, initial treatment is the same.