Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

At 63 years old when I masturbate nothing comes out except a

at 63 years old when I masturbate nothing comes out except a good feeling. will semen emerge during actual sexual interccourse
Dr. P Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P Jyoti :

hello would you like to chat on this?

Yes, it is quite likely that with sexual intercourse you will have normal discharge of semen.

Ejaculation is a complex phenomenon depending on various factors.

As we grow older, many hormonal changes take place leading to decreased ejaculatory force and amount.

Since masturbation is not as arousing or stimulating as intercourse, it may lead to no discharge as in your case.

But with normal intercourse, when you will be fully stimulated, you are likely to have normal intercourse.

So go ahead, there is no need to worry about this.

have all the information you need.
Rating system is the row of faces below - click on a happy face to give a good rating. Thank you.
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience: 17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.

Hello

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and integrative medicine and I can help you with this and any follow up questions. I cover a lot of ground and might give you an answer or ask for information, but use reply to communicate with me for questions or added details.

In fact it is not necessarily normal to have no ejaculate on masturbation and it is not necessarily true that this will change on intercourse.

This can represent prostate disease, as one possibility.

See a urologist.

Do not just assume this is OK

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.