Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Have had back pain a lot lately. I have a slipped disc and I

hurt myself at work by...
Have had back pain a lot lately. I have a slipped disc and I hurt myself at work by falling outta my chair. What's a good form of pain remedy pain meds
6/7/2013
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Dr. Abid :

Hi there. Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question. I am Dr.Abid a Medical Internist and will help you out.

Dr. Abid :

Please tell me do you have backache that radiates down to legs?

Customer: No sir just shoulders to lower back
Dr. Abid :

Thanks for info....Ultram contains Tramadol which is narcotic analgesic used to treat moderate to severe pain if your pain is not controlled by Ultram than you have two choices either add over the counter Tab Naproxen 220 mg two tablets twice a day along with Ultram or just start injectable pain killers.

Dr. Abid :

So I will suggest you to first add Tab Naproxen along with Ultram and see response if you feel no improvement in 24 hours than consult your dr and ask him for injectable pain killers.

Dr. Abid :

Regards ***** ***** you good health.

Dr. Abid :

If you have further questions please ask.

Dr. Abid :

Positive response will be hihgly appreciated.

Dr. Abid :

Regards.

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Is there no way for you to write me a precription for a stronger pain reliever?
Injectable pain killers or strong oral analgesics are prescription medication that can be written by your dr only.
On line prescription is not valid for such purpose.
Regards
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor