Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I was just concerned because I take 5 mg daily and the

I was just concerned because I take 5 mg daily and the cialis 17 hour half life I could over dose, if I understand correctly I could take an additional 5 as needed???
RickMD :

Hi. My name is***** completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

RickMD :

Mike,

RickMD :

You have no need to worry. If you are otherwise healthy enough to take 5 mg of cialis, you can take 10 mg at one dose or, if needed, you can take an additional 5 mg as needed.

RickMD :

There is no concerns of an overdose at this level, all other things being equal.

RickMD :

Does this make sense to you?

RickMD :

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

RickMD says:
8:40 PM
8:40 PM
Mike,
8:42 PM
8:42 PM
8:42 PM
Does this make sense to you?
8:42 PM
Hi Mike,
I was just thinking about you today and wondering how things turned out with the larger dose.
I hope you are doing well.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future. Have a good day. :)
Dr. Rick MD FACS