How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Das, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2258
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Das, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Earlier today had a headache and felt fatigued. This

This answer was rated:

Earlier today had a headache and felt fatigued. This afternoon a feeling of heat started on my right side just below the ribs. The heat began to move entirely from the side to the front.of my abdomen. Shortly after, it became more of a burning sensation extending to my rectum. I went to the bathroom and had some clear discharge that felt hot as i was voiding it. The burning then moved to my throat, from there to my head causing an ache at right temple which has been persistent now for a few hours while the heat continues to move from one of the areas already mentioned to another. Do you have any idea what this might be?

Welcome and thank you for the question.

Your symptoms suggest that you beginning to develop an intestinal infection. This is the reason for the burning sensaiton as well as hot discharge.

Together with the infection, you are also likely to have developed gastritis - inflammation of the inner lining of he stomach. This is very common with intestinal infections.

The pain in the throat as well as the right temple are likely to be due to muscle spasm as a reaciton ot the infection.

Taking the headache pills will help to some extent. You also need to take plenty of fluids to help flush out the infection.

If you continue to get these symptoms, you will need to consult your doctor for a stool test.
Dr. Das, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you