Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Would you be for or against integrating glyconutrient

supplementation for a patient with...
would you be for or against integrating glyconutrient supplementation for a patient with hyperthyroidism due to graves disease?
5/7/2013
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
RickMD :

Internal medicine internship in NYC with two decades of clinical experience. I am online and available to assist you today.

RickMD :

what are you looking to treat with the supplementation?

RickMD :

I would not be against taking glyconutrient supplementation but, that being said, I do not believe it will impact the graves orbitopathy

RickMD :

So. What is the take home message? It sure won't hurt to take this and, who know, it could help.....

RickMD :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

RickMD :

RickMD says:

7:20 AM

7:20 AM

7:28 AM

7:31 AM

7:31 AM

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
RickMD says:
7:20 AM
7:20 AM
7:28 AM
7:31 AM
7:31 AM
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD