Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience
15267045

My wife is having nausea and dull pain on her right abdomen

My wife is having nausea and dull pain on her right abdomen and her right leg seems real shaky, though has subsided a little after milk of magnesia and enema. Not sure if I should take her to er or wait to speak with a dr. in the morning.
It would be best to have her examined at the ER,as she may be having a surgical emergency like a inflammed appendix .She should be examined and investigated so as to get to the cause of the problem.The other possibilities would include gall bladder infection/gall stones,renal or uretric stones,ovarian cyst,PID among others.A ultrasound scan or a X-ay of the abdomen and lab tests apart from a detailed physical examination will help rule out any serious problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you.

You are welcome.
Please accept the answer with the excellent/good answer so that I am paid for my efforts.Thank you.