Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

blew out my back

blew out my back feels like a disc in major pain can you help me no insurancecan not stand up straighjt too much pain help me

How long ago did this happen?

Have you been examined by an MD yet for this condition?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

What would you like me to do for you?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry but this happened 2days ago been in pain ever since this happened don't have the money i have the money to see a expert What's hoping you could help me out maybe give me something through these of pain or or something I'm trying Me trying ice and it doesn't work
Ken,

I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through.

There are many clinics available in most towns that will treat you on a sliding scale based on what you can pay, or even treat you for fee. This many times included medications. This is also true at University Teaching hospitals.

As far as writing a Rx, or helping you to obtain your medication with an online consultation, I am afraid I have some bad news.

It is illegal to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, Viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

The best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I provided you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick