Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

If Mothers blood type is Oneg and Babyis ABneg what would

If Mothers blood type is Oneg and Babyis ABneg what would fathers be?
RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

The father would be type AB. He could be Rh negative or Rh Positive.

RickMD :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : The father would be type AB. He could be Rh negative or Rh Positive.
Brenda,
We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:
RickMD : Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS