Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

After urination i sometimes ejaculate why is that?

3/15/2013
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Doctor
Thanks for your question. If I don't respond to you immediately, it is because I am busy with a patient. I WILL get back to you ASAP.

Do you mean that you are urinating out semen at the end of your urine stream, or are you actually orgasming at the end of urination?

Are you diabetic?

Do you take any prostate medications?

No im not diabetic and yes but not always after urination i experience a small orgasim and semen i have had a vasectomy 27 years ago

I cannot explain why you experiene a small orgasm after you urinate.

A release of thick fluid after you urinate can be smen, but it can also be prostate discharge from prostatitis. I would recommend you see a urologist to examine the fluid under the microscope to determine what this fluid actually is. This is the only way they can figure out if this is a problem or not.

if that was the case and it was fluid from my prostate would i still have the small orgasim?

That's what I don't understand. I have never heard of this before. I'm not sure what a small orgasm is. Orgasms really don't happen in a "small" manner. Are you sure this is the same feeling as a normal orgasm that you would have?

yes it just not as intense a a full on orgasim but the same sensation and a small amount of ejaculate this fluid is almost clear and is not real thick but it is definatly semen it even smells the same as semen

Yes Just not as intense as a full on oorgasim . But the exact same sensation and the fluid ejaculate is not real thick but is definatly semen it even has the same oder

i replied but never got an answer?

Relist: Incomplete answer.
Camille-Mod

My name is ***** ***** I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our Professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict. Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.

Camille

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Good Morning.I see that you have relisted your question and the previous expert has opted out. I am online and available to assist you. Thank you for your patience.
I have reviewed the answers that you have already been given and would like to ask you a few questions.
How long has this been going on for?
Is your penis in a flaccid state when this happens?
Does it happen every time you urinate?
Has there been any change in your orgasm/ability to have sexual relations since this started?
Do you have any other symptoms at all?
In order for the orgasm to occur after urination, do you need to shake or stimulate your penis in any way?
Have you consulted with a doctor about this issue?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Its been happening for aprox 6 mnths not always sometimes. Yes my penis is flacid when this happens, I do not even have to touch my penis for this to happen. Also during sex i orgasim very quickly most times.

Ok. Thank you for that extra information.
I believe that you are suffering from a condition called congestive prostatitis. This may be caused by a number of condition such as prostate infection/inflammation, long periods of time between ejaculation, prolonged foreplay etc. Congestion of the prostate leads to the seminal fluid that you notice at the end of urination as well as the sensation you get as the pressure is relieved. Why does this happen? Well, as you finish urination the bladder, in trying to get out the last few drops of urine, can actually squeeze your congested prostate. This can sometimes be more intense when you are sitting down to urinate.
There sometimes are other symptoms with this condition that you may have noticed such as spraying of the urine stream as well as decreased power and size of the urine stream.
What can you do to make things better? Having a complete ejaculation more frequently can sometimes help, as can sitting in a warm bathtub a couple times a day.
The problem is that prostate infection is a fairly common occurrence with this condition and, as such, it is a good idea to consult with a urologist as antibiotic therapy may be needed. This is especially important in your case since you have been suffering for 6 months already.
Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD