Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a urine test on the 20 th. I have taken 2 adderall 30

mg xr for the...
I have a urine test on the 20 th. I have taken 2 adderall 30 mg xr for the last 3 days. How long will it take to get out of my system? and is there anything that might help that I could take to speed up the cleansing process? I heard that vitiam B-12 might help? any suggestions?
3/12/2013
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Welcome and thank you for your question.
Adderall stays in the system for about 10 days, the level gradually decreasing over time. Since today is the 11th, by the time you get the test on the 20th, you will have the residue one would expect from taking a cold & flu medicines like Sudafed.
I am afraid that there is nothing you can take to speed up the process. Vitamin B does not help.
I hope this helps.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor