Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I am moving to the Dominican Republic and need to know if a

I am moving to the Dominican Republic and need to know if a Doctor can perscribe methadone at work they put me on very high doses of pain killers and this was the way i picked to come off them i am almost done the program due to a accident at work they put me on high dosages of pain killers and choose this way to come off them
RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

John,

Are you looking for the name of a physician who can prescribe methadone for you in the DR?

RickMD :

We have been experiencing problems with the chat system for the last few days. Our engineers are working on it. However, I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:
RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : John,
RickMD :
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

all i needed to know is can it be perscribed in the Dominican Republic

It is available worldwide. You should have no problems getting your medication.
I hope you enjoy the DR. I've visited there and it chock-full of natural beauty.
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS