Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Is Complete Glucose Support effective is controlling blood

sugar levels?...
Is Complete Glucose Support effective is controlling blood sugar levels?
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2013
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Mysticdoc :

The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.

Mysticdoc :

Mysticdoc :

Thanks for your question.

Mysticdoc :

The efficacy of this supplement is not proven in any clinical trials.

Mysticdoc :

However, the supplement contains chromium, fenugreek and gymnema.

Customer:

Have you treated anyone who has used this particular supplement?

Mysticdoc :

These supplements do have some property in lowering blood sugar.

Mysticdoc :

Because of the lack of efficacy, I do not recommend to my patients.

Customer:

Thank you.

Mysticdoc :

There is no clinical data to support its use so far.

Mysticdoc :

Very welcome

Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist