Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

dissoated disorder chat please

dissoated disorder chat please
Hi my name isXXXXX hope I can help you today. For some reason we're not able to use chat. We can go and forth in QA. Please REPLY with your question. I'd be happy to provide as much helpful information as I can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Good Morning. I am online and can assist you. I noticed that you have relisted your question.

As DrC stated, the chat system is not working at the moment but, as you can see, we can communicate using this, the Q&A, system.

What is your question concerning dissociative disorder?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i have dissoiated after trauama.in my countrie there are no treatment for that.i just get visa to canada and i find myself now on edge which mean i am waking up but when i wake up things are horrbile so i dont know what to do?i did emdr which make things much much worse.so what should i do?do i have travel now i cant concentrate and i feel i lost in thinking and cant pay attention to outside at all.uselly i used to take rivotril to stop re experincing but now i cant find it so do valuim work like rivotril?

I am sorry to hear about your continuing difficulties.

Rivotril and valium are both in the same class of medication (benzodiazepine) and, while there are different in some respects, if all you have available right now is valium, this would be fine to take.

Hopefully this will hold you until you can get to canada for therapy.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no it is ok,you know that after emdr uselly symptots increase so what should i take now to stops reexperincing?

I thought you said the only thing you have available to your right now is Valium and therapy is not available in your country.

If I am understanding you correctly then, yes, use the valium to help you keep things together so you can get to Canada and obtain the proper therapy.

Let me know if I am not understanding you correctly.....

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes therpy is not avalible but midction is avalible.and i can get valuim and can try to get rivotril.i am taking taking 2 remeron daily do i have to go up with remeron as well?

No. I would stay on your current dose of remeron.

If you can get rivoteril use that as you did before and stop any valium. You do not need the two together.

I wish you a safe journey to Canada and a quick recovery. Having family who are Veterans of intense battle experiences I understand what you are going through.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thank you mr