How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rick, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11367
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Rick, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i put b12 vitams in my mums drink /

This answer was rated:

can i put b12 vitams in my mums drink /
RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

I would not put anything in your mom's drink without her knowledge

RickMD :

I guess you have stepped away from your computer. I will switch to Q&A format and we can continue there.

Why do you think your mom needs B12 in her drink?
I look forward to your reply.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that does not help , my doc is not helping me , no matter wot goes on , i can not get doc to stop her driving as well, i need to help her befor she kills some one

It sounds like you need to tell a police man about the concerns you have about her driving and other problems if your doctor will not listen to you.
If the police will not listen you can contact adult protective services.
I wish you the best of luck.
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.
I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided. Ratings do not apply to system malfunctions...only to the quality of the expert.
I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.
I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have done as much as i can , i need to get her helf better , she is getting the symptoms of korsakoff s syndrome , you need to awners b12 , or wots best

It is impossible for me to diagnose Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome on the internet, let alone tell you how to treat it at home.
To answer your question directly, Vitamin B12 is fairly safe so if you wanted to give her up to 10 micrograms a day that should be fine.
Here is one place where you can obtain B12:
Does this make sense to you?
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me
The system will not let me post the link to Vit B12.
You can just use google and search "vitamin B12 tablets" and you will find where you can purchase this compound. You can also find it in a your local health food store.
I hope you will remove your bad rating of me by leaving positive feedback for my efforts to assist you with your mother....
Dr. Rick, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you