Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son has parkinsons who is the top consultant in the uk…

my son has parkinsons who...
my son has parkinsons who is the top consultant in the uk
1/9/2013
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Doctor Cameron :

hello

Customer:

hi please could you reply

Doctor Cameron :

I am researching

Customer:

thank you

Doctor Cameron :

The newest best place is Nottingham

Doctor Cameron :

Dr Nin Bajaj, Director, Movement Disorder Unit, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation and University of Nottingham, on +44 (0)115(###) ###-####***@******.***

Doctor Cameron :

University of Nottingham researchers have been given a top rating by the world’s largest organisation for patients with Parkinson’s disease.

The US-based National Parkinson Foundation (NPF), has awarded ‘Centre of Excellence’ status to a team from The University of Nottingham and Derby Hospitals NHS Trust. It is one of only two teams in the UK to receive such an accolade.

Customer:

he is with this consultant at the moment I will it effect is life span

Doctor Cameron :

what>

Doctor Cameron :

what?

Customer:

will parkisons shorten is life what can we expect also is their any new medication comeing soon

Doctor Cameron :

Though Parkinson's alone is not fatal, it can cause or contribute to other conditions which may shorten a person's lifespan. Increase falls

Doctor Cameron :

Issues with mental acuity, etc.

Doctor Cameron :

There is something down the pipeline but it has not been approved for mass production and distribution

Doctor Cameron :

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/251958.php

Customer:

do you know if any one is close to a new medication in the nr future to improve is condition or is their any medication that may not be on the n h s in this country

Customer:

ok thanks just thought paying private may have open some doors thanks any

Doctor Cameron :

No, I do not.

Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor