Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

One night I hired a and she gave me a lap dance for about

one night I hired a prostitute and she gave me a lap dance for about two minutes. My penis was out of my pant and her underware was down but there was no penatration could I have gotten any stds from this. Namely hiv or aids
RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Hi. Thanks for requesting me.

RickMD :

No. Once again, your risk of getting HIV from that activity is very close to zero. HIV just can't jump from her to you during a lap dance, even with your penis out and her panites down.

RickMD :

This would be true even if she was stuffed full of HIV virus and that is very unlikely.

Customer:

What if my penis was rubbing agains her virgina

Customer:

and I must say this has never happened again and I am so very regretful that it happend in the first place

RickMD :

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:
RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : Hi. Thanks for requesting me.
RickMD : No. Once again, your risk of getting HIV from that activity is very close to zero. HIV just can't jump from her to you during a lap dance, even with your penis out and her panites down.
RickMD : This would be true even if she was stuffed full of HIV virus and that is very unlikely. Customer: What if my penis was rubbing agains her virgina Customer: and I must say this has never happened again and I am so very regretful that it happend in the first place
RickMD : Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick