InternalMedicineDoc
InternalMedicineDoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. I have twenty-three years of clinical experience in an ambulatory setting.
70693298

1. Eosinophils/100 leukocytes normal range:? 2.

1. Eosinophils/100 leukocytes normal range:?
2. Lymphocytes/100 leukocytes normal range?
3. If my test results for glomerular filtration rate.predicted are 72 and that is out of range as it should be between 0-60 what does that mean
4. also, if my glomerular filtrate rate/1.73 sqM.predicted.black is 84 and is out of range as it should be between 0-60, what does that mean?
The normal range for any medical test will vary from one laboratory to the next. The normal range for eosinophils/ 100 leukocytes is 1%-3%. The normal range for lymphocytes/ 100 leukocytes is 25-33%. The glomerular filtration rate is a measure of how well your kidneys are filtering waste products out of your bloodstream. The number is ***** when it is too low. Having an abnormally high rate indicates good kidney function.
Was this helpful?