Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

PULLED A TICK OFF MY HEAD (GOT THE WHOLE TICK) I STILL HAVE

PULLED A TICK OFF MY HEAD (GOT THE WHOLE TICK) I STILL HAVE A LUMP AND A SCAB ON MY HEAD RIGHT ABOVE MY EAR, SHOULD IT HAVE HEALED BY NOW?
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.
How long are you having this lump? Is there any pain, color change, or discharge? Any other symptoms?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I HAVE HAD THE LUMP FOR 3 MONTHS, NO PAIN IT ONLY ITCHES NO OTHER SYMPTOMS

Thank you for the information.
It is good to know that you don't have any other associated symptoms at this time.
It seems like you developed this lump after tick bite. Considering the location of lump, there is a good chance that it is a lymph node. It is strongly recommended to see your doctor if you develop lymph node enlargement after tick bite. Since you do not have any other symptoms, other potential causes of lymph node enlargement also needs to be considered. Some other possibility of lump in that area could be cyst, or tumor. Generally, minor infection related lymph node tends to subside within 4-6 weeks, anything thing that last longer than that investigation is required. In your case, three month is more than reasonable to wait for, thus I suggest you to visit your doctor for physical exam.
Please let me know if you have any other question for me.
You can read about Tick bite from this link:
http://www.uptodate.com/contents/what-to-do-after-a-tick-bite-to-prevent-lyme-disease-beyond-the-basics
If your lymph node is not related to tick bite, then other possibility should be investigated.
I hope these information are helpful to you.