Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

How does norco 7.5 stay in your system

Customer Question
How long does norco 7.5...
How long does norco 7.5 stay in your system
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2012
Doctor: Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD replied 5 years ago
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD

I assume your question is in relation to drug test.

Hydrocodone in Norco would be detectable for 3-4 days.

The standard DOT test does not specifically test for Hydrocodone, but most employers use an expanded panel that tests for Hydrocodone.

A period of 3-4 days will be necessary to have a negative test.

Take care - hope this works.

If my answer has helped you, please click on a four or five star rating, or an 'excellent/good service' rating, depending on what is displayed for you. It is only when you give a high rating that I get credit for my work. Bonus and a good feedback is always welcome.

If you are not yet satisfied, do not go for a lower rating, instead click on the 'continue conversation' button and specify what you feel was left unanswered, I am sure I can help you further.
With regards,
Dr. P. Jyoti, MD.
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD