Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760

How can you increase the blood flow back to your penis

how can you increase the blood flow back to your penis
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 years ago.
Are you have erectile dysfunction ?

What medical condition are you diagnosed with ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 years ago.
Can I ask you ,so what makes you think you need any medication to increase blood flow to penis as every male does have blood supply to penis ?

Thanks for your patience .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am not asking for medication, but what can i to increase my blood flow to my penis. I notice that my erection is not as hard as it use to be. I have never smoke, drink or do drugs.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 years ago.
Dear Jacustomer ,

Thanks for explaining me the reason for you asking ,

I will recommend that you see a doctor and get free testosterone levels checked as low testosterone levels can lead to similar symptoms like not getting hard erections as before . Testosterone replacement can take care of it .
The doctor may want to rule out artherosclerosis of penile arteries ,he may want to do doppler of penile arteries ,if he suspects penile blood flow as a problem .
The common cause of your symptoms is low testosterone levels . You can use penile pump ,which helps to increase the blood flow to penis for sexual intercourse or medications like sildenafil .

Thanks

Feel free to ask further questions if any.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.